Project Information: Los Leones station will be both a terminus and an interchange between Line 1 and Line 6. The project also includes the civil work for the entrances to the station:
• One called LOS LEONES NORTH, located at the intersection of Av de Providencia and Calle Suecia that provides access to the Line 6 station
• The other called LOS LEONES SOUTH, located at the intersection of Calle Suecia and Av Nueva Providencia, which will be the connection between Line 6 and Line 1
• Both entrances will be connected by a120m long underground tunnel
The following works will be carried out: excavation, reinforced concrete structure, pillars, perimeter walls, beams, slabs and surfacing. Also include dare the mechanical, electrical sanitary and telecommunications installations including terminations in ceilings, walls and floors. Furthermore, the external works of urban planning, surfacing and landscaping will be carried out.
Province: Metropolitan Regions
- Cross section: North Level 10,221 m2.
- South Level 4,239 m2 Lenght: 120 m
Method of Tunneling:
- Mechanical NATM. Mechanical excavations and reinforced concrete structures
Geology and Geotechnical Data: Silts and gravels
- Standard machinery for civil works