WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and does not harm the computer or device (mobile, tablet, etc.). Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – through the activation of cookies in your browser – will not link in the cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration, purchase or navigation of any website.
The website is accessible without the need for the cookies to be activated, although its deactivation may prevent the proper functioning of the same.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEB
Depending on the purpose for which data obtained through cookies is processed, the website may use:
- Strictly necessary technical cookies inserted by the owner:are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control and Communication of data, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation , Store contents for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks. The Holder of the web uses strictly necessary cookies that serve to facilitate the correct navigation in the Web site, as well as to ensure that the content of the same ones If loaded efficiently. These cookies are, in addition, session cookies i.e. they are temporary, and they expire and are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Personalization Cookies:They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service , The regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies:These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies:These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use that you make from our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies:These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
- Third party cookies: These are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google, etc.
The website www.ossaint.com uses third party services that collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on “Like” or “Share” type buttons.
DISABLING, DELETING, OR SETTING THE BROWSER
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/index.html
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es
We inform you that the configuration of your browser to reject the cookies will not prevent you from browsing the Portal with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the functionality of the same that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may revoke the consent provided (see section “Revoke consent”), as well as delete the cookies implanted in your device at any time.
REVOKE THE CONSENT PROVIDED
OSSA is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of the third party components included in this website.
We inform you that if you continue browsing and do not delete this Web you accept the use of the cookies of this Web in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
You can revoke your consent, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, through the content and privacy options available already discussed in the previous point of this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.