A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web sites. Cookies enable a web site, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of users or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used, can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, using a minimal amount of memory space, and does not harm the computer or device (mobile, tablet, etc). Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information, and the majority of them are erased from the hard drive when the browsing session is finalised (known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, the use of temporary or stored cookies can be allowed or denied by making adjustments in the security configurations.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEB SITE
On this web site, cookies are used to facilitate browsing throughout the portal, for security reasons and to personalise the services offered to users and make them more efficient.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies is obtained, the web site may use:
- Strictly necessary technical cookies inserted by the Owner: These cookies enable the user to browse a web site, platform or application and use the different options or services on it, such as controlling traffic and communicating data, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, recording elements that make up an order, processing an order, applying for registration or participating in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for disseminating videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
The Owner of the web site uses strictly necessary cookies that serve to enable correct browsing of the web site, as well as to ensure that the content loads correctly. These cookies are, also, session cookies. This means that they are temporary, they expire and are erased automatically when the user closes the browser.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies enable the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general nature predefined based on a series of criteria on the users terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are used by OSSA or by third parties to enable the number of users to be quantified and thus statistically measure and analyse the use users make of the service offered. To do this, their browsing on a web site is analysed with the aim of improving the company’s product and service offering.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies, used either by OSSA or by third parties, enable the offering of advertising spaces on the web site to be managed as effectively as possible, adapting the content of the advert to the content on the service requested or the use made of the web site. Therefore your browsing habits on the internet can be analysed and advertising shown to you that is based on your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable, in the most effective manner possible, the management of advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a web site, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained through continual observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be developed to show advertising based on this behaviour.
- Third party cookies: These are generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google, etc.
The web site www.ossaint.com uses third party services that collect information for statistical purposes, about the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activities of the web site and other internet services.
In particular, this web site uses its own cookies on the web site as well as:
- Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. with registered address in the United States at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies are used that collect information, including the user’s IP address, which is transmitted, processed and stored by Google under the terms established on the web site www.google.com. This includes the possible transfer of this information to third parties due to legal reasons or when these third parties process information on behalf of Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as “Like” or “Share”.
DEACTIVATION, DELETION OR CONFIGURATION IN THE BROWSER
You can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this web site at any time. These actions are implemented differently depending on the browser you are using.
Please be advised that configuring your browser to reject cookies does not prevent you from browsing the portal, with the only inconvenience that you may not be able to enjoy the functionalities that requires their use. In any case, Users may revoke the consent provided (see section “Revoking the consent provided”), as well as delete the cookies implemented on their device at any time.
OSSA Obras Subterráneas, S.A.
REVOKING THE CONSENT PROVIDED
is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of the third party components included on this web site.
Please be advised that if you continue browsing this web site without deleting, you accept the use of this web site’s cookies under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
You may revoke the consent provided, as well as exercise your rights to access, cancel, modify and oppose, by means of the available content and privacy configuration options previously mentioned in the previous point of this Cookies Policy.
- Neither this web site nor its legal representatives are responsible for either the content or the accuracy of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools that store cookies and your right to delete or deactivate the cookies must be executed through them. Neither this web site nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies but the above-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases cookies must be installed so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.